Sweet Baxter

TheFullHouse

Baxter was a beautiful boy who while in the adoption kennel was bitten by a brown recluse spider. He survived that spider bite and was adopted by his mom Leslie. Leslie loved and spoiled her beautiful baby, as it should be. Baxter them developed cancer in his leg. Leslie had the leg amputated and drs. told her he would probably be alright. Unfortunately Baxter died yesterday. His mommy is currently serving our country in Iraq. She could not be with her baby when he passed away. She is heartbroken to say the least. As a tribute to Baxter and his brave mom I am posting this here for her.

Godspeed sweet Baxter. Leslie, you are a brave and wonderful woman and my heart goes out to you. Baxter will always live in your heart. Sending prayers to help you through this terribly trying time.

:hope:hope:hope:f_red:f_red

I will print all responses and send them to Leslie.

Edited by 5blackgreys

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

My deepest sympathy...Run free and healed sweet Baxter. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

I am so sorry for your lost. He sounds like a brave boy. Just like his mom. Run free sweet boy.

Leslie you are a brave person. Thank you so much for serving our country. we will keep you in our prayers.

I'm so sorry. Run free sweet boy, f_yellow:gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

My deepest sympathy to you Leslie and thank you for all you are doing for our country right now. Your Baxter is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" just running free with my angel Howie,watching and guarding over you ......Just believe,you will see Baxter again when we all get to that last big meet n greet. God Bless. :standard:standard:gh_run

:f_red:gh_lay:standard:f_red:gh_lay:standard:f_red:gh_lay:standard

Oh my God, I did not think it would be this quick. My heart is breaking for Leslie...being away from home at this time & then losing her Baxter. I'm going to give an extra hug to my puppers for Leslie & in memory of Baxter.

Thanks Judy for posting.

Baxter you were so brave here but now the bridge has another angel, one who can keep and eye out on his mom. Leslie bless you for your courage to serve. I know your boy will keep and eye on you while he is running at the bridge

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

I'm soo sorry :sad1 That is just horrible that she is so far away and couldn't be with her baby. I appreciate all she is doing for our country and send my condolences. I'm glad you could be there for her.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch