Maisy

Guest lisa73

Guest Guest_Lisa

Thank you xx Im still not ready to go into the ins and outs or how much Maisy meant to me because at this moment in time I cant even think of how to begin to put it into words.

All I know is that right now it hurts like hell, I feel lost, I ache, I cant eat, sleep and I just dont want to feel like this.

I know it will get easier it has too, but at the moment I cant think any further than my little girl isnt here

Guest auntiesara

Oh Lisa,

I know this is a terrible time for you and you feel lost.

I found some comfort in thinking of Rosie being reunited with her brothers and sisters and believing that we WILL see them again.

Sara

Guest how888

I hurt with you and for you.No words cans describe the pain we feel when we lose one of our beloved pets>As I always say "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will all have that one more meet n greet and I'm sure Maisy will be running across that bridge along with all our bridge angels to greet you. Run free sweet Maisy :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

:sad1 I'm soooo sorry :sad1:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I'm so very sorry....my sincere sympathy.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16