Mason

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

Back in December of 2001, a very sweet couple walked into the adoption kennel ready to adopt their first greyhound. They had done research and read all the books and knew a greyhound was for them. We walked thru the kennel and I told them about everybody but Al keep looking back at Mason. As I told Al , Mason for some reason was always overlooked. This happens with certain greys in the adoption kennel, very sweet love bugs but overlooked. Al said, " Mason is not going to be overlooked today" I was thrilled. Mason passed away Friday night. It is always hard for me to hear a man cry. Mason, you were loved dearly by your parents and the family of msgao. Run free sweet boy. Nobody will overlook you at the rainbow bridge.

My heartfelt condolences to all whose hearts were touched by Mason. :brokenheartGodspeed, sweet boy...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry. Sending prayers to Mason's family to help them through this difficult time. God Speed Mason. :hope:hope:hope:hope

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest claysmom

My deepest sympathy to Mason's family and all who knew him. Know that everytime I read these threads I cry right along with the family who loved him.

I'm so sorry. My sympathies to his family and all who loved him. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.