Snow

Guest shirley

Guest shirley

Today I went to a GAP meeting and was checking the answering machine. I don't remember the whole message as I went numb at the words that Snow my very first foster girl had passed away. She was the one that made it so easy for me to foster as she did everything right from the first day. She was cat safe she was everything safe, she was beautiful :weep:weep She apparently had been running in the backyard of her forever home and had miss judged a corner and had hit the wall and broken her neck. I'm sorry I can't write anymore as I can't see through my tears. Godspeed my beautiful girl run free at the bridge.

snow3710.jpg

Oh, Shirley! I'm so very sorry for you and poor Snow! What a tragedy. :grouphug:grouphug to you! Run free, Snow! f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so very sorry for your loss... Snow was gorgeous, and will never be forgotten. I'll ask my angel girl, Sandee to run like the wind with her. Godspeed, sweetie. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest KatieInOz

Oh Shirley :grouphug:f_pink

I remember you posting about her when you first joined GT and thinking how beautiful she was.

Run free gorgeous Snow...

Oh Shirley I am so so sorry Snow passed :bighug

She can continue to live on as your foster inspiration from Heaven and in your heart and the hearts of her family :grouphug

Guest argolola

God bless you, Shirley, and also Snow's forever family. May she run free and may those who loved her hang on to those precious memories with smiles and not tears.

The up side is that she was showered with love throughout her life, both by you, Shirley, and her new adoptive family. Some greys never know love.

Edited by argolola

Oh no...this is so sad. Godspeed beautiful Snow...Run free sweetie...I know that Snow is looking down upon her family. :f_pink:f_white:f_redf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm sorry to hear that tragic news :cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sorry for your loss Shirley. It's always hard when one so beautiful as Snow passes over the Rainbow Bridge.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest shirley

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. Today I am sending a card to her family. I have never had to write a card where I couldn't find the words. :(