Connie

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

Last Thursday I lost my Connie. She was only ten yrs old. This has been so hard because I have a 14 yr old and two 8 yr olds. Everyday since I have lost her I still get her pan out to feed her. Connie gave me so much and I could never repay her for the love she gave. Older grey's are the biggest blessing one could get. Connie I miss you and love you. Wait with my other grey's at the bridge. Please take care of my Chat, he needs you. Dana, Jennifer and Lollipop will carry on for you.

Guest IndysDad

I'm so very sorry for your loss :f_white

Yes it is very hard to lose your friend,but remember she is at the Bridge now, happy,running free and waiting patiently for you...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

My heart aches for you. :bighug Older greys are indeed, very special. Godspeed, sweet Connie.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest TNgrey

Jan.......your sweet memories of Connie will bring you comfort. Just think of all that stuff she's getting into at the Bridge. So, so sorry, Jamie

:f_red

But of course you could repay her! You did! You cared for her, and you gave her her own special person to love.

I'm sorry she couldn't stay longer with you.

Godspeed, Connie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh Jan, I am SOOOO sorry. I wish I could be there with you right now. One thing we can count on, you and me & Dan, are going to have a LOT of babies waiting at the golden gates to greet us. all we can do is hold on till then,when we can see them all again! May God give you His special peace and comfort. love and prayers, Sharon, Dan, Maggie, Andy, & Larry (your other special babies.)

Guest how888

My prayers go out to you, I know just how you feel. The pain is so deep,I just know she's running as a free spirit with my precious Howie who just passed over Feb.17th. Godspeed. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest Snowy8

It is so greyt to feel the love & compassion that comes from emails that are sent from fellow greyhound lovers. When you've lost a pet, your whole world stops...nothing anyone can say or do feels right. All you want to do is curl up with your remaining pets & love them more & it seems that with greyhounds, they feel your pain. They're more receptive to your hurts & your need to be touched in a tender way. They know the right moments to make you laugh & then stand by quietly while you cry because you've laughed. It seems to be the same way with these emails I've read from everyone here on this website. I knew Connie...as I know her mom. Connie was graceful, loving, funny, happy, she raced her heart out & had some beautiful puppies after her racing days were over. Her mom's kennel at the track is one of reputable standings. When Connie got sick, her daddy came home from the track in the middle of a racing night to attend to both Connie & her momma. So Connie lived in a loving home. All the greys at the adoption kennel stood by quietly as tears were dropped that evening & they all reached out to Connie's mom to give that tender touch, just as each of you have done & let me tell you...it is very much appreciated.

Thank you all for being here for all the greyhound lovers!!!