I Had A Great Dream

Forevermybabies

I dreamt that all my animals who'd died were able to come visit with me. I felt a little anxious at first because I wasn't sure if they would disappear again, but then I just decided to enjoy it while it lasted. So Joe and I were snuggling on the bed, and by the fireplace. I again got to lay my head on his chest and just feel him breathe. I got to feel that feeling of complete trust and love and serenity that he brought to me. My long haired black cats Holly and Kitty were there with me, too, rubbing their long tails in my face again.

It was so wonderful, and so real. It was like they were all with me again. I could feel them and hold them all.

Even my childhood cat Morris was there briefly. But he just wanted to run and play! :lol

It was so amazing to get to see them all and be with them again. And I can't believe how real it felt.

Lucky, lucky me! :)

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Tami- did you eat any funny mushrooms last night?

Sounds like a wonderful dream. Do you think you were kicking in your sleep like the pups do?

Edited by Wonder

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest TorynUs

Yes dreams like that seem so real. It is hard to wake up after those, but somehow they seem to leave us with a nice feeling, like we somehow really did visit for awhile with those we have lost.

Close your eyes tonight and think of the dream....maybe you can pick up where you left off!

it was real

they came to visit, that's the cool thing about dream state.

I agree :)

Lucky you :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest mleg2001

Wasn't just a dream, it was a gift a way of letting you know they are still around. Callie had paid me a visit and I was fully awake at the time, I was never one to believe in ghosts, so it was a shock but it I knew it was also a good sign :)

It was interesting because Joe died in 2001, and I've not had a dream like this before. It did make me cry to write about it, but it felt so unbelievable when it was happening.

It really did leave me feeling SO good!

And I don't THINK those mushrooms were funny...they sure were good though!

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

I love your dream I want one like that now. I will have to say it made me cry like a baby.

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Next time you have a great dream like that, please give my Singer a hug fom me.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****