How dare you call my girl aloof???

So, I took Cara for a walk today. Now, she's a very sociable dog, she loves to speak to other dogs and their owners. But we bumped into someone walking some yappy little terrier-prey-beast creature. And Cara just ignored it as it pranced around, didn't engage with it at all. The owner of the thing said "oh, greyhounds can be so aloof can't they?"

Aloof?? Aloof?? My beloved angel aloof?? No. I think you'll find your dog is just too dull for her to bother engaging with, thank you very much!! If you want my girl to be bothered with your dog, buy a better dog!!!

Sorry, I just felt the need to vent! 😁

Grace doesn't get to show how aloof she is since I got the barking at other dog, lead bouncing lump aka Guinness. They aren't allowed near enough :lol

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

16 hours ago, SGE1967 said:

aloof?? No. I think you'll find your dog is just too dull for her to bother engaging with, thank you very much!! If you want my girl to be bothered with your dog, buy a better dog!!!

Yes!  :rotfl   Greyhounds are specially wonderful. :wub:

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 5:19 PM, SGE1967 said:

@MerseyGrey1,000,000% I have. I've had dogs before, and I've adored them, but Cara is utterly different!!

Uh-oh... you're truly in the cult now!!!  (Haven't had a grey for almost 18 years but still come on here, still go to grey events.... because I HAVE to!!!)

Jeannine with Lili & Okie, the kitty sisters and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge (along with kitties Weenie & Merlin)