Greyhounds Lure Coursing on TV

Time4ANap

AKC Fastest Dogs USA 2022 was on TV as I was flipping channels today. it aired on ABC and there were Greyhounds as well as other breeds Lure Coursing.

There were some gorgeous AKC hounds. This show will re-air on ESPN on October 9. You'll need to check listings for times. The one listing I can find says 9AM but does not indicate which time zone the listing is for.  I am going to setup the DVR for the hsow on the 9th as I missed over half of it that aired before I saw it.

Apparently it can also be streamed on FUBO and may also be posted to stream on the ESPN website. Putting the full title into Google helped me find the streams. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Thanks Don! We saw some of that - those doggos are fast! :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

all i have to say is thank d-g i don't have cable! if mango(who watches tv) saw this event my living room would be wrecked. she just got her junior courser and qualified courser(she can now compete) last weekend. i have never ever had a dog who had such a strong crazy prey drive for coursing.  just the sound of the lure machine drove her to nip, jump, lunge and do all the bad things a dog can do on lead. i'm not faint at heart when it comes to controlling a dog- but she was a wild one. 

hopefully the AKC will play it on their web site. i can watch it with the sound off and the door closed.

Edited by cleptogrey

55 minutes ago, cleptogrey said:

all i have to say is thank d-g i don't have cable! if mango(who watches tv) saw this event my living room would be wrecked. she just got her junior courser and qualified courser(she can now compete) last weekend. i have never ever had a dog who had such a strong crazy prey drive for coursing.  just the sound of the lure machine drove her to nip, jump, lunge and do all the bad things a dog can do on lead. i'm not faint at heart when it comes to controlling a dog- but she was a wild one. 

hopefully the AKC will play it on their web site. i can watch it with the sound off and the door closed.

I think it is on the ESPN Website as well. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life