CBD Oil

I am trying to find out what brand of CBD oil is everyone giving their greyhounds. I was getting King Kanine which did wonders for both of my dogs. Than they had an issue with their credit processor in Florida which is where I live. I went to another company by the name of CBDMD and their products have peanut butter and I think it may be affecting my dog. So I am looking for another company and asking to see what everyone is using on their Greys.

I have not had to use it yet but I know that Dr. Goodpets carries it and that they are a trustworthy reliable company. One of my vets referred me to them for purchase of their "Eye-C" because it actually does help prevent their eyes from getting that old bluish look from age. I noticed that there may be a shipping delay or something so I would check availability before I paid anybody. http://www.goodpet.com/dogs/digestive-support/cbd-therapy-100/

I highly recommend this supplier as well: https://www.trikossupplements.com/

We're using Pet.ReLeaf, Hemp Oil 700. I've bought it at a local pet boutique. The bottle is about 30 droppers full for $36. I squirt a dropperful on a piece of bread for each dog. Recommended dosage for dogs 50-75 pounds is two droppersful a day, one dose (on an empty stomach) in the morning, one at night.

I don't like the idea of doping my dogs day in and day out through the rainy season. I found I could wait until the thunder started to give Pet.ReLeaf, and my 11yo Jane would calm down very quickly, so I'm not having to keep the dogs on it all the time. And it doesn't seem to matter if she just had dinner

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I get mine from Bluebird Botanicals.  I use Signature 250 mg because it has frankincense in it, which I need for my girl due to her epilepsy.  I put it in her food twice a day and she just laps it up with no problem.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

my chiropractor likes NuLeaf but I do recall a good talk at a greyhound event when an oncologist sited 3 or 4 cases where the dog was in remission and then did exceptionally poorly(fatal in all cases) - the change in protocol- the introduction of CBD oil to the regime. just food for thought. the topical has worked wonders on my neuromas in my foot. 

1 hour ago, cleptogrey said:

my chiropractor likes NuLeaf but I do recall a good talk at a greyhound event when an oncologist sited 3 or 4 cases where the dog was in remission and then did exceptionally poorly(fatal in all cases) - the change in protocol- the introduction of CBD oil to the regime. just food for thought. the topical has worked wonders on my neuromas in my foot. 

Hijacking, but tell me more about how it's working for your neuromas please!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

5 hours ago, NeylasMom said:

Hijacking, but tell me more about how it's working for your neuromas please!

CBD cream gave me temporary relief while tracking thru the mega huge MASS MoCA site- and it tried it a couple of other times- applied ointment to both top and bottom of site as well as my neck when it's in need of a chiropractic adjustment. DD had a jar of it since she was dealing w/ a psoriatic arthritic flare up of her bowing thumb. she did need to be on steroids for the flare up, it was just icing on the cake. was it the end all....noway!

i have 2 HUGE neuromas. honestly-  a couple of consecutive days MOBIC(yup metacam for humans) or 500mg ALeve give me acute relief. i always have some on me.  but the best relief of all-----(aside from orthotics, shots- steroid/llidicane and now treemene ) is PHYSICAL THERAPY!!!! it's great and last for close to 6 months.  do pm me if you wish- i'll be selling at Grapehounds if you are there.