I know there are posts on this but search isn't working. Please let me know your recommendations for harnesses to support my old girl - her rear legs are starting to fail her so we'd like to give her help for as long as she is willing to keep going. 

Bella turns 14 on Monday.:wub:

Thanks!!

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

The Help Em Up Harness was the best for (Foster)Sweet and Paddy Mayhem. It's two pieces wherein if you only need the front section, that's all you put on your dog. If you need help with the hind end, just attach the second piece and you're done. With both of mine, they lived in their harness 24/7. The front piece has a handle so you can steady/steer/carry them like a suitcase. It worked tremendously for us.

Bella 14! :kiss2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Gods Greyts Assistance Harness was terrific for Nutmeg and me 24/7.  Custom made, but there is a notice on the website that they are on a "short break."  :(  

Lots of ear scritches to beautiful Bella.  

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter