Norman

Guest NormansMum

Guest NormansMum

Hello, I'm Samantha and my grey is called Norman, he is a black 6 year old boy with a white heart on his chest - for which he was nicknamed Hearty during his racing career!

​We live in Lancashire, UK with my 6 year old daughter Rosie. Norman was recently attacked by another dog - (I will make a separate post about that as we need some advice).

Just wanted to introduce ourselves. If anyone lives in the Lancashire/Cumbria border area it would be nice to chat! Looking forward to reading some posts and seeing some lovely grey pictures that will make me smile! Xxx

Guest goofydog2

Welcome Samantha & Norman from the U.S.. I hope both of you have recovered from the attack.

I look forward to hearing about Norman and seeing some pics of him.

Adding our welcome, from Virginia in the U.S. I'm sorry that Norman was attacked. I love the white markings on black dogs.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

:wave From Dorset.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:welcome2 Hello and welcome from Maryland, USA. I'm so sorry to hear that he was attacked and I hope he is doing better.

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.