Great Global Greyhound Walk

Banjoman

http://www.greatglobalgreyhoundwalk.co.uk/

Is anybody organising or attending one of these this year? If not, why not run one?

Unfortunately I have to miss my local one as I am due to have my gall bladder removed a couple of days before.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Way too hot here in the desert to do any type of walk in June. Ours would have to be in January / February to be safe for dogs and humans - we even have our adoption group picnics in January because of this. . There were a few others held in the states last year in conjunction with the June date.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We are organising and of course attending one . It's the Mannheim, Germany walk. And I'm so excited.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

I know you and Charlie enjoyed your walk in Real England last year!

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rainy

There is one in Vancouver but I'm away that weekend. :( Bummer!! There are so few hound events around here. Will look out for it next year...

We made it to our local GGGW 'cos my operation was cancelled.

83 sighthounds plus three other breeds turned out and a good time was had by all as it was a blustery but not rainy day.

If you attended one I hope you had a good time too!