Evanger's Pet Food Recall - One Fatality

jenners

Oh, no! I wasn't aware of the fatality. : ( It's their Hunk of Beef canned food that's recalled.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

They actually have a long history of ignoring and denying FDA reports and complaints. Might want to stay away from this brand of food :yikes

Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

They actually have a long history of ignoring and denying FDA reports and complaints. Might want to stay away from this brand of food :yikes

Jennie

Yikes! Didn't know that. I've tried Evangers for Daisy but haven't had luck with any of their canned food for her (she loved the pork and peas kibble though) . Perhaps we'll steer clear of their kibble, too... There is a surprising lack of pork-based foods out there but I'm sure someone else will have one!

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

Yikes! Didn't know that. I've tried Evangers for Daisy but haven't had luck with any of their canned food for her (she loved the pork and peas kibble though) . Perhaps we'll steer clear of their kibble, too... There is a surprising lack of pork-based foods out there but I'm sure someone else will have one!

Fromm has a couple of pork options and you can get it on Chewy.com.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Jennie

EEEK! This is my old lady's favorite canned food, especially the Wild Salmon.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Fromm has a couple of pork options and you can get it on Chewy.com.

It actually may have been Fromm that she liked... I have no idea. We cycle through foods so regularly that they've all become a blur :lol Still, I will steer clear of Evangers!

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

Yikes! Didn't know that. I've tried Evangers for Daisy but haven't had luck with any of their canned food for her (she loved the pork and peas kibble though) . Perhaps we'll steer clear of their kibble, too... There is a surprising lack of pork-based foods out there but I'm sure someone else will have one

I think Fromm's has some pork based-not 100% sure- but I know they have a good safety record and I have fed Gilly quite a bit of their food and he has done well.