Huston Surgery Today

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning he went to have his calcium levels checked with Dr. Tharp (it's at 10.7 which is good) and then on to Dr. Robin to get adjusted & needled. He is so funny. We got there before her and spent time talking with Jerri while he was loose in the back greeting everyone, looking at the cats (good thing Ringo wasn't there). When Dr. Robin got in she went to her office. He gave her a few minutes then went in and asked for an adjustment. I looked up and he's got his butt towards her and smiling :) Here he is having acupuncture (notice, not a collar or harness on -- he likes it)

Hustonneedled_zps570d7ee2.jpg

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Huston....... :beatheart

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Huston looks good in his photo op. Sounds like a good calcium level and good update.

I liked the video, too -- actually helped me understand it (for a few minutes, anyway). Subscribe to brutality and knowledge. :lol

Eve liked her acupuncture sessions. She did have to check every.single.needle.every.time as its packaging was opened in case it was food.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I love Huston. Great update. :thumbs-up:)

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.