New-Old-New-Old Member, Still In Sc...

Hey y'all!

I haven't been active on GT in so long that today I had to change my password...I read from time to time but never log in. Well, here I am.

Nancy, formerly Lassiter, now Dunne, formerly of Anderson SC, Greenville SC, Montgomery AL, Greenville SC, Keighley West Yorks UK, and now Greenville SC again. :) I really love Greenville, can you tell?

I still have my FTH girlie, Oopsie Daisy (Mei Mei to her Mommy and Daisy Mei to her friends) and Regall Azkaban, aka Clowny. Simon and I now live in Greenville minus our feline family member Mills who died the November before Simon's visa for the US came through.

Daisy is an absolute star and world traveler. She is my angel. Clowny is my heart these days...and he's not having good ones as he has lost use of his back end due to a so far undiagnosed problem. It isn't osteo or arthritis, might be a ruptured disc, might be DM or an FCE. Right now the MRI for the final dx is cost prohibitive, so we're working with a cocktail of meds to keep him comfortable and a trip to meet the local holistic vet on the 22nd of June.

Just wanted to pop my head back in and say hi! :)

N

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

Welcome back, Nan. I enjoyed your reading at Mountain Hounds. :)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hey y'all! Thanks for the warm welcome...again. ;)

GreythoundPoet: I'm not sure that time is going to come, but we're still not giving up hope.

Welcome back, Nan. I enjoyed your reading at Mountain Hounds. :)

I'm so glad!!! I'm never sure, but I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed it.

Hi Nan. I too remember you! I used to live in Anderson and Greenville and agree that's it's a wonderful part of the country. Best wishes to Clowny - hope you can get a diagnosis and treatment to help him.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Welcome back!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I posted over in Health, but if anyone sees this and knows how to use a Best Friends Mobility wheelchair with a greyhound, I'd love to hear from you! Can I get PMs even if I'm not a donating subscriber?

We're not giving up hope here.

This just made me smile.

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, in my head you look different now that you've changed your user name! LOL I had this mental image of Lassiter. Welcome back!

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

• 4 weeks later...