Sad Update. Billy Passed Away.

Guest Whippet

Oh no! What a horrible shock and terrible loss.

Godspeed Billy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grey_dreams

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's good that you were there with him at the end. My Zuki was only 7.5-8 (don't know his date of birth) years old when he suddenly passed in October. So I know it's very hard. But like you I was there at the end and that is so important for them. My heart goes out to you for the loss of your beloved Billy.

Guest OurLacyandJax

So deeply sorry for you! Billy was loved - and that's all he wanted right? To him, age means nothing. But I wish he lived for some more years for you, and I am truly truly sorry. Hugs.

I'm so sorry for your sudden and tragic loss. May you take comfort in knowing that the last thing he felt here on earth were the arms of love......

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry. I am glad that you were there with him, for both of your's sake; he knew you were with him and I hope you can find some comfort in that. Godspeed, Billy....

Guest grandmagrey

We just adopted 2 seniors. Our Snowy is 8 and our Evan is 7. I am relating to you w some of my deepest fears here. Wish i had the right comforting words. As hard as the experience of his passing was on you, i am thankful you were there with comforting arms. I believe He knew you were there and his love for you will always be a part of you.

Run free, Billy!