Adams Flea Spray? Suggestions Please

So I have been reminding DH for two weeks to wash the dogs' blankets :angry: (he does laundry, I do groceries). We usually wash them every 6 days or so, but this summer has been bad for fleas here (and everywhere, as I understand it). Well, he hasn't washed them in 10 days and Merlin has been itching so badly. We checked him every time and couldn't find anything, and he does have mosquito bites, so we thought that was it. But today DH arrives at work and finds a flea on himself :ohno

I know it could just be a stray flea (we've had them before), but since Merlin's been itching so badly and the blankets are dirty and the duvet they sleep on also needs to be cleaned, I am going to pick up some Adams flea spray. I noticed there are different kinds. I've never used it before, so to anyone here who has: which kind do you use? I need to place an order on Amazon today because every store around here is either out of stock on all flea products or doesn't carry Adams products :blink:

Thanks in advance!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I like the water based Adams. It does not dry the skin like the alcohol based version and the pups don't seem to mind it as much. I also use it on myself to keep ticks off and I like the water based kind best too lol. Also think it has less odor thatn the alcohol based kind. I order mine from Valley Vet. they had the best prices when I palced this years order. I had to wait over a month at the time to get it but maybe its in stock now.

Edited by racindog

Guest LindsaySF

I bought the water-based kind at Walmart and sprayed the floors, couches, etc, and washed the dog beds. I don't like spraying the dogs with those sprays (even though some say you can), I like Frontline for that.