Something Is Wrong With Sara

Guest Yankeegreyhound

Guest Yankeegreyhound

I don't know what but I'm scared. Wednesday she was fine. Yesterday when I came home she didn't want to go down the stairs. I thought she pulled a muscle in her back leg. Last night she was restless but went out and was fine going up the stairs. Tonight she didn't harass me for her ham. She did eat it when I offered. Now she's laying on the floor by the couch. She was on the couch but when I lett the room she moved to the floor. Sara never lays on the floor.

I know something is wrong because she has this spot on the top of her nose that she hates when I touch. She would normally pull away or move her head when I touch it. Right now, she's letting me touch it.

I emailed our vet. I'm hoping she can come over tomorrow and take a look at her.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Hope Sara is doing better this morning. Please keep us updated.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Yankeegreyhound

All is good!!!! I remembered last night that I had some tramadol so I gave her one. This morning she was back to her fiesty self! I can tell the back leg is weak and bothering her so I gave her another tramadol this morning. If I see things continue, I'll talk to the vet about raising her deramaxx dosage. She gets 25mg once a day. (assuming I can still get deramaxx!!!).

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

Eta- I'm not allowed to touch her nose again!!!

Edited by Yankeegreyhound