Introduction

Guest BooneTia

Guest BooneTia

Hi! I'm a newbee,but I've never introduced myself or my hounds. So here goes. There are two here who own me,Tia a little mixed breed and Boone my greyhound. He used to be known as KT Biggerman, so if anyone out there has info on his siblings please contact me. GT has been a GREYT place to find very helpful info and I look forward to getting to know all of you! As soon as I figure out how to post a picture here I will! :rolleyes:

Welcome to GT! Would love to see pictures. :colgate

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome to GT!!! Yes pics are a must of your pups!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Welcome! Your Boone's littermates are listed here:

When you scroll down it says: 23 offspring of the dam Kat Sweetjasmine

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=KT+Biggerman&x=20&y=10

With that when you click on each direct littermate, you can see some have a little status under the picture, a few of them were adopted out and you can see the groups. You can either: 1) Find the groups on facebook, and post up on their wall or 2) Email the groups. But facebook will get you more viewers :)

Greyhound Collars : www.collartown.ca

Maggie (the human servant), with Miss Bella, racing name "A Star Blackieto"

13380965654_dba9a12b29.jpg

We adopted out his sister KT Emerald from Northern Greyhound Adoptions VT last year.

She bounced back to us last month (folks got a divorce) and now she has found the perfect couch in New York City

Donna :)

HEY - KT Phys Ed (now Whiskey) was adopted by Greysmom here on GT!

Edited by ChiliDog

Don't forget to update the GT littermates list, I started this list because it's somewhere to put your greyhounds racing name on the web, if you punch in your greyhound racing name in google after putting it in here, it should come up:

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/263908-greytalk-race-name-roll-call/page__hl__%2Bcheyenne+%2Bshogrin

Greyhound Collars : www.collartown.ca

Maggie (the human servant), with Miss Bella, racing name "A Star Blackieto"

13380965654_dba9a12b29.jpg

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!!!!

How awesome is this!!!!!!!

Yes, we adopted KT's Phys Ed from Donna and Northern Greyhound Adoption last December! He's called Whiskey now and he lives with us here in Portland, Oregon (long story how he got here from Vermont!). He has a nice big family with us - a brother and three sisters, plus a doting Mom and Dad. He's a VERY silly boy who likes to have a good time. He loves to play with toys, and he loves to play with his little sister Lilly and his big sister Toni.

You don't have enough posts to activate the "Personal Message" feature here on GT. You can contact me at greyshome@earthlink.net We'd love to stay in touch.

Here are some pictures

His usual pose

2713207030013527144S500x500Q85.jpg

Looking regal because he's sleepy

2271918410013527144S500x500Q85.jpg

CLOSE UP!

2708668590013527144S500x500Q85.jpg

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

• 1 month later...
Guest BooneTia

I think I can make this picture thing work....... Here's Boone ( KT Biggerman) 225175_206404936057355_3466538_n.jpg[/img]

Edited by BooneTia

Welcome! He's a very handsome boy. So cool that you found a littermate here on GT!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown