Kimberly

Guest zombrie

Guest zombrie

very sad to hear :(

run free sweetie :gh_run

she was at Greyhound Friends.

we sent hounds from Hinsdale there sometimes

what was her racing name?

I'm not sure exactly. I think I remember her name on her sheet said PsychoKimberly, but that isn't on greyhound-data. She was either 10 or 11

Guest kiana325

So sad to hear this. I thought about her frequently, as she came in when I worked there. She was a girl that I considered taking home. I hate it when they never get the chance at a couch.

Run free, Kimberly! :gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry that beautful girl never got her forever home :cry1 :cry1 Run free, sweetie :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest greytchloe

So sorry... Even though she never got a "home", I know she had plenty of love right where she was, and will be missed. My sympathies and gratitude to all those who took such good care of her and all the dogs at GF--especially the 'kitchen girls'. (My Chava is a former kitchen girl from GF herself)

:gh_run2

May she run free...and have loads of paper to shred!

So sad, run free Kimberly :gh_run :gh_run :gh_run

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Run Free, Sweet Girl.

To those who gave her love, I'm sorry for your loss. Though she never had a couch of her own, at least she knew what it was to be loved in her time here.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest zombrie

Oh thank you so much! I'll bet she is running like the wind like that right now :heart :heart I'll have to share that with the kennel manager.