Newbie From Manitoba, Canada

Guest Philomeala

Guest Philomeala

Hey everyone,

I'm kind of a "newbie" I guess. I have had two greys before but it's been a couple of years and I'm now "back on the wagon" with my new girl Giselle. She is wonderful and I can't believe she's only been in my home for two and a half weeks! I have two long coat Chihuahuas as well and was worried about bringing her into the pack but they all seem to have adjusted quite well. I'd love to hear from anyone in Manitoba...I know there are a bunch of greys in Winnipeg but I'm in Brandon. Are there any others out here?

Edited by Philomeala

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Welcome. We love pictures! I'm not in Canada, but hopefully you find some new friends that are :)

She's gorgeous!

Edited by FastDogsOwnMe

Welcome from ontario

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Welcome from Ottawa!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Welcome from Winnipeg!

I don't know of any Greytalkers specifically from Brandon, but you might want to touch base with Michaela from Hi-speed Hounds (www.hispeedhounds.com) since she has placed over 150 dogs in the province over the last few years. Greytalker Jackandgrey has placed a few greyhounds around the province as well. Maybe either of those folks know of someone else with greys in the Brandon area.

Kathy with Riley (Hoosier Baby) and Brogan (Cold B Brogan)

• 2 weeks later...

Another welcome to GT from Ontario!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.