Introduction

Guest poofmagk

Guest poofmagk

Hi Everyone,

After reading and getting wonderful advice off of this board I thought I would go ahead and say hi and join in the conversation. I was first introduced to greyhounds when I was in high school and happened upon a local meet and greet. I fell in love with greys then and there, but wasn't able to win my parents over. So 14 or so years later when my husband and I started having a conversation about breeds to consider for our first dog, I suggested a greyhound and he agreed! We adopted Zafira (My Zafira) in July, who quickly won my husband over with her endless quest for belly rubs. Then this past January we added Oliver (HK's Sinton) to our family as well. They both add a lot of character and laughs to our household :).

~Maria

2012-01-30163534-1.jpg

DSC03185-1.jpg

welcome.gif What a beautiful pair of matching hounds!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest poofmagk

Where in MS, we could be neighbors!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

We are mid-state near Jackson and adopted our dogs near the coast from IAGA.

Welcome to GreyTalk! :colgate We're glad you decided to join as an official member!

Congratulations on your adoptions of Zafira and Oliver! They are both gorgeous hounds. Many of our Greyhounds continue to blossom more and more every year. We hope you enjoy your hound family as much as we do ours!

Welcome! greenwave.gif What beautiful hounds! wub.gif They look like they're napping on some clouds in that first picture....sleeping.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis