She Is Screaming

Guest tubbys

my 12yr old was running outside heard a srceam and she was limping and crying then she started to scream we took her to the vet right away she gave her 100mg of tramodol 100mg of rymidyl we have her home now but she is still in sooo much pain!!!!! i don't know what to do the vet also took exray that neg. she just can't get comfertable.

Have YOU run your hands all over everywhere? You are more familiar with the way she should feel. Moved all her joints? Checked her feet for injuries?

Edited by OwnedBySummer

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

Have YOU run your hands all over everywhere? You are more familiar with the way she should feel. Moved all her joints? Checked her feet for injuries?

we been touching her everywhere she won't put weight on her left leg. he just ran out to walmart for pedia light. the xrays were of hr back and legs. i don't know why the vet didn't give muscle relaxers I'm FREAKING.she won't stop SCREAMING should we go to the doggie ER?

While you are waiting for him to get back from Walmart, what makes you think it's muscle cramps?

Did they take x-rays? With that much pain I'd be worrying about a broken bone!

Yeah, they did. This is scary! I was thinking broken bone, too, because of all the screaming. But it was x-rayed. Maybe it's hairline and the vet missed it?

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

Guest KennelMom

If my dog wouldn't stop screaming, I'd already be at the evet. Especially if they had rimadyl and tramadol in them. What did your regular vet give you as a diagnosis?

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

E vet ASAP

no question. Something is majorly wrong if the dog is still crying out in pain.

thoughts and prayers are with you

Guest gzgreytfun

Is she favoring any specific body part? A specific leg, or maybe one of her paws? Did you check her paws real well? Maybe she stepped on something sharp?

Just some thoughts...

Gina

Sorry--just checked back and saw it was her left leg :blush . Still if you haven't already found anything, I would give the paws a good lookover.

Edited by gzgreytfun

The OP has posted as recently as 2:00PM today in the food and dietary thread. I find it dismaying that she hasn't popped into this topic to update.

Guest verthib

The OP has posted as recently as 2:00PM today in the food and dietary thread. I find it dismaying that she hasn't popped into this topic to update.

I tried PMing the OP. it wouldn't go through.

she doesn't have enough posts for PM

Guest verthib

We could post a thread with the title "If your dog was screaming, please read this!". :lol

We could post a thread with the title "If your dog was screaming, please read this!". :lol

Why bother? The OP is clearly more interested in why her dog doesn't eat than she is about screaming pain. She also has a locked topic in SB regarding NGAP. I smell trouble in just the seven posts.

Guest verthib

Why bother? The OP is clearly more interested in why her dog doesn't eat than she is about screaming pain. She also has a locked topic in SB regarding NGAP. I smell trouble in just the seven posts.

True. I saw that it got locked. I wonder why the thread about the abandoned grey in the house got locked. It was a touching story and the OP didn't speak badly about any adoption group etc. Sometimes I don't understand the reasoning behind the locks. I'm still figuring it all out I guess.

True. I saw that it got locked. I wonder why the thread about the abandoned grey in the house got locked. It was a touching story and the OP didn't speak badly about any adoption group etc. Sometimes I don't understand the reasoning behind the locks. I'm still figuring it all out I guess.

The OP doesn't have to update, especially after comments like these.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.