Deramaxx

Guest Yankeegreyhound

Guest Yankeegreyhound

My vet's office charges $90 for 30 pills. She gave me a prescription for it so I can see if I can get it cheaper anywhere else. I looked at Dr. Forster's and at Petmeds but it's not cheaper. Any suggestions?

Fosters and Smith was less expensive for me. The larger the quantity, the price goes down. I wound up paying about $2 and change per pill. I think I ordered 90. The vet wanted $6 per pill. I break them in half so you get a double dose.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Can you get that without a prescription?

No. And you wouldn't want to. There are potentially serious side effects, and you need to have blood work periodically to make sure the liver and kidneys are not being damaged. George just went in on Saturday for his.

Deramaxx is the one thing that I could never find cheap. Rex had to have the 100 and just over $3 a pill was the cheapest that I found it.

Wow. He must have been a big boy!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I don't know what dosage you need, but you could try Revival Animal.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Deramaxx is the one thing that I could never find cheap. Rex had to have the 100 and just over $3 a pill was the cheapest that I found it.

Wow. He must have been a big boy!

Not quite as big as the one at my feet now, :blush but he was right around 85 pounds if memory serves me correctly. We tried rimadyl and metacam but neither worked near as well as deramaxx for him. Metacam is VERY reasonable for the human version Auricam.

if you know someone with Mexican connections.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Check Pet Care Rx. Last time I ordered I paid $74 for 30 100 mg pills, not sure if I got free shipping or any discounts to get that price. I tend to use RetailMeNot to find discount codes. I have a coupon code good until the end of the month that you can use for $10 off plus free shipping for orders over $35: CLIP553.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest Yankeegreyhound

Check Pet Care Rx. Last time I ordered I paid $74 for 30 100 mg pills, not sure if I got free shipping or any discounts to get that price. I tend to use RetailMeNot to find discount codes. I have a coupon code good until the end of the month that you can use for $10 off plus free shipping for orders over $35: CLIP553.

Oh! Thank you! I'll try there.

I know there are other options but Sara is an 11 year old rear amp tripod with arthritis in her back. She's doing really well on the Deramaxx so I don't want to try anything else.