What And When

tra708

We do not have a time schedule of when they are fed as we do not want them to be fixed on a schedule. With four dogs we monitor the feeding until they are finished. They have an a.m. and p.m. feeding. They own their own bowl which means no one else can lick their bowl after one of the dogs finishes or not finishes it. Can't leave kibble out for them to graze as I am afraid of a food fight and one or two of my dogs starving.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

About 2 cups, once a day around 4ish, Purina One lamb and rice.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest snowmo18

Raider gets 1.5 cups of Canidae Grain Free at 6am and then another 1.5 cups at 530pm with either pumpkin, shredded cheese (low fat and low sodium),or fresh veggies with a little bit of water to help with digestion. I also switch and/or mix the different varieties of the Canidae kibble so that he doesnt get bored and his tummy doesnt seem to notice. If we had to eat the same thing everyday I wouldnt be too happy..so I like to give him variety if I can.

TOTW Pacific Stream at 8, 2 cups and then at 4 another 2 cups with warm water and some canned food mixed in, only 1/4 cup.

Same food, one cup at 5:30 AM, one cup at 4 PM. Warm water. Salmon oil in the evening, a 50 mg Deramaxx in the AM! Laughing Cow cheese wedge and Gabapentin after super. Mmmmm. Cheeeeeeeeeze!

i love the laughing cow treat idea!!! i've been looking for something easy and yummy for a bedtime snack for them.

the only problem is, how many of them will i end up popping into MY mouth. :lol

2rqyqhd.jpg

TOTW Pacific Stream at 8, 2 cups and then at 4 another 2 cups with warm water and some canned food mixed in, only 1/4 cup.

Same food, one cup at 5:30 AM, one cup at 4 PM. Warm water. Salmon oil in the evening, a 50 mg Deramaxx in the AM! Laughing Cow cheese wedge and Gabapentin after super. Mmmmm. Cheeeeeeeeeze!

Oh.my.goodness. :blink: My Gypsy Girl isn't eating lately since starting on Imuran for her auto-immune illness (CUPS)...so after I read this I went to the fridge and popped open a Laughing Cow for her and I swear she made a 'suction' sound as she inhaled it! :yay

What's funny is I was thinking 'Who would feed laughing cows to their dog?' lol. And my husband says *I* spoil the dogs!

Laughing Cow is yummy! George has been on a LOT of antibiotics in the four years I've had him. While I don't normally play games with the dog, the Baytril was, apparently, bitter and since he took it for 14 weeks, I opted not to torture him and came across the Laughing Cow stuff. Now he sort of expects it... :blush

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck