Incontinence Pads

Guest Greytluv

Jrs Medical Supplies, the best prices, new pads, and they ship overnight without asking! 34 x 52 for $8.63. I forgot to add the link, I'm on my phone, so I'm sorry it isn't pretty!

http://www.jrsmedical.com/INCONTINENCE/UNDERPADS_REUSABLE/ISG12434/product.aspx

Edited by seeh2o

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I order mine from JRss Medical Supply also. They are fast with their orders.

Same day shipping on orders before 4pm CST.

FREE shipping on most orders over $100.

I just order the $100 worth.

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Guest LazyBones

when gumby was a senior, she had accidents by the back door. so i went to target and bought a couple waterproof mattress pads for $10 each. i'm sure they're a little more than that now, but they are nice and large (important when you have a pee-walker) and really did help a lot.

I use the laminated pads from EZwhelp. They're nice & thin, absorb a lot, and wash well. But they also sell new & used hospital-bed type pads very reasonably. The used ones are about $4.50 apiece for the standard 30 x 32 size.

I had a lot of housebreaking problems with my 3 when my sister lived with me; I worked, and she wouldn't let them out regularly. It was a nightmare! Now that she's gone, I have them trained to go on the pads (I work 12-hour shifts 6x/month) or outside. I love the laminated pads, for the reasons I mentioned above, plus they come in various sizes - I use 48" x 60". But the best thing about them is they're brown :lol , so they kind of blend in on the wood floor.

Maryann, Bama (TW Beltram), Stephanie (Tom's Stepinhi) & Henderson the Cardigan Welsh Corgi

I've just ordered these clips: bed band clips I hate the garter belt style of clip. These should help to hold the pad in place over the dog beds.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Greytluv

Thanks everyone for the info. I ordered some from JRss Medical Supply so we'll see how they do.

I have one huge blanket that I made. Fuzzy, padded, huge. Someone keeps peeing on it. They just lift their leg and mark on it. I'm tried of washing it :angry: