She Ate An Empty Cupcake Wrapper

Guest BlingDogs

Guest BrianRke

Oh yeah, it will be fine. No matter how hard I try to keep things away from Frank, he always manages to eat something he isnt supposed to. Last night it was a wooden spoon i was using to stir the chili. :unsure

LOL! Funny responses.

I'm glad someone posted this.

I was just thinking about last night Ginger went for her late walk after all the trick or treaters had been running around like maniacs with their candy. As it was dark we didn't even think about the probability that there was candy dropped in the grass like M&M's and other small pieces of chocolate that of course fur face sniffed right out.

Man is she quick. My wife tried to stop her from eating something at least once but it was gone.

We certainly don't let her have any kind of chocolate or candy but I'm sure a little M&M or Hershey's Kiss or whatever it is she found in the grass isn't going to hurt her but I'm more worried that she's just over diarrhea and we're trying to slowly switch her over to regular kibble at this time. Hopefully it doesn't set back our progress too much but it's good to hear it's not something you all think should be a major concern.

Brooks%20Leatherworks%20Greytalk_zpsqf7j

Maddie eats something that she should not (usually paper, or licks the tuna or soup can clean that was in the sink soaking for recycling) and it is usually my fault for leaving it so close to the Maddie nose level. I went out for an hour on Saturday to get candy for last night, I came home and she had eaten the renewal notice for my newsweek magazine. Thanks Maddie that is another bill that I have to call and get another copy of it. I have learned not to say "My Dog ate it"when i call for another copy. I have learned after 6 years with the paper bandi that it usually shows up somewhere in the backyard. Maddie loves paper, does she think it has fiber or something like that in it.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Oh, welcome to the club. My guy didn't get the whole cupcake but he did eat the entire paper cup. :) I'm not worried. Not worried about the chocolate either. There wasn't enough in there to cause him a problem. Actually since I'd eaten part of it before I dropped I can say from the taste there was very little chocolate in it at all. That's why I wasn't so disappointed about loosing it to the dog. :lol

She should be fine. It will all come out in the end.

Maddie eats something that she should not (usually paper, or licks the tuna or soup can clean that was in the sink soaking for recycling) and it is usually my fault for leaving it so close to the Maddie nose level. I went out for an hour on Saturday to get candy for last night, I came home and she had eaten the renewal notice for my newsweek magazine. Thanks Maddie that is another bill that I have to call and get another copy of it. I have learned not to say "My Dog ate it"when i call for another copy. I have learned after 6 years with the paper bandi that it usually shows up somewhere in the backyard. Maddie loves paper, does she think it has fiber or something like that in it.

MaDdie, are you and Seamus related? His new title is "Recycling Coordi-na-tor" :lol

Gir Dory will be just fine. :):rolleyes:

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.