Introducing Crash!

Guest pinky425

Guest pinky425

We finally brought Crash home yesterday! As promised, a few pictures:

147B5660.jpg

My trip home!

CA4B7E8D.jpg

My pretty bandana PRH sent me home with (Red White & Blue for my new Marine family!)

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m134/pinky42587/Snapbucket/CBD10548-orig.jpg

My new mom bought me a pretty bed, but I don't think it's big enough...

54EA5174-orig.jpg

I do love the comforter she put down for me...it's so soft!

1C383D48.jpg

Wearing my new coat on our chilly walk this morning

3E4D8798.jpg

My new "big" sister in her hoodie...She's warming up to me!

So far, so good. Crash and Riki are doing much better together :) We just have to work on getting him used to his new crate. Even feeding and giving him lots of treats and "good boys" hasn't seemed to help so far. We'll work more on that today :)

Welcome home Crash!!!! Nice pictures. Yoo look like we might be related.

Yur pal,

Rocket in illinoize

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest BlueCrab

Welcome home Crash! I do like the coat too!

As information, some dogs never take well to crates. As you read thru the different threads here, you'll see that some people give up on them fairly quickly as they determine that either they don't need it or their dog just can't stand it. We had a German Shepherd who hated his crate and dismantled it. Trixie, on the other hand, loves her crate, even tho she doesn't "need" it. We lock the bad cat in Trixie's crate when the cat's really out of hand, but otherwise the door is always open. Trixie gets her morning bickie in there and she'll sleep there about 1/4 of the time. Otherwise the cats use it as their luxury bed.

There's no rhyme or reason to it....but don't be too surprised if you come to the conclusion that it's not for Crash.

Edited by BlueCrab

What a handsome boy!

Can tell you're in eastern North Carolina (I'm a native now living out-of-state) -- dogs in coats accompanied by human in sandals. :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest pinky425

Is Crash giving you kisses before his dinner??

:) :) :)

No :( A lot of time when I grab his bowl before I let him out he does though. He's a sweet boy. Hope he settles in better once Matt gets home tomorrow!

What a handsome boy!

Can tell you're in eastern North Carolina (I'm a native now living out-of-state) -- dogs in coats accompanied by human in sandals. :)

Thank you :) Haha! Can't live without my flip flops! (Florida native, we played in the snow the first time we saw it in flip flops)