Nature's Domain In Mount Laurel Nj Costco

NancyB

John and I were in Costco in Mount Laurel NJ yesterday and they have the Salmon meal and sweet potato Natures Domain. It's in the main isle at the end of the frozen food section near the fresh vegetables, not where the other dog food is. I had switched my dogs over to Wellness Core Turkey and Chicken and I have really liked the results but will see how they do on the salmon Natures Domain (I wish they had the Turkey formula).

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

We tried the Salmon and they were OK with it. Switched to the Turkey a few months ago and they're REALLY happy with it.

They had the Salmon at ours for a month or two before they got the Turkey in.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Guest jbbuzby

My guy has been on ND Salmon for six months now and does fine with it, though I would switch him in a heart beat if the Turkey came available to our costco!

i seem to be the only one here who has whitnessed a negative reaction. one of my pups is fine with it, the other's water intake went way up! he does not have a uti and we experienced his need to go out and pee a couple of times a night. when i cut the nature's domain/salmon out of his diet his water consumption(which has always been high, he runs a tad hot) is back to normal. my female is on 1/2 n/d and 1/2 holistic select. but within the month they were on nd straight boy did their coats get even shinnier and nice stool. my male lost weight, but since then has put it back on. go, know, one super sensitive pup in my house.

Guest PhillyPups

Nancy,

Moe says thank you again :kiss2

Thank you for the heads up. I went there and started them on it, (they were on a salmon based, more expensive brand) Moe absolutely loves it, as do all the others. I like that it is grain free too.

Of course my down side is when I went I picked up yet another of their fabulous dog beds. They are made out of iron. I throw them in the super washer at the laundromat with the stuffing still in, 4 years later, still come out all fluffy and looking like new. :)

Guest greyers

Out of curiosity, has anyone asked at their local Costco to have them look up other stores inventory in surrounding areas to see if they have Turkey? I plan to do that on my next costco trip now that I know my new boy is dealing well with the salmon formula.

Also on the Natures's domain website there is a contact form. Anyone who knows they do NOT have the turkey formula in local stores contacted them directly to see if you can push to have it brought into your store?

Just curious.

A few of the Costcos here in the Phoenix area had the ND Salmon while others didn't. They test marketed them there. Now they are in all the Costcos here. and the original Costcos that test marketed the salmon now have the turkey as well. So maybe in a few months your costcos will add the turkey to their lineup.

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

Guest LadyChester

My guys did not do weill on the ND salmon formula at all - I was surprised. I am hoping we get the turkey formula here soon to give that a try.

i seem to be the only one here who has whitnessed a negative reaction. one of my pups is fine with it, the other's water intake went way up!

That's an interesting observation. I just switched to the salmon formula and have noticed that both of my boys seem to be drinking more water. Any Finn's poops are getting softer. Of course, that could be from the mackerel I added to their food as a topping. :blush I think I'll go back to the turkey based on the next bag. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

i seem to be the only one here who has whitnessed a negative reaction. one of my pups is fine with it, the other's water intake went way up!

That's an interesting observation. I just switched to the salmon formula and have noticed that both of my boys seem to be drinking more water. Any Finn's poops are getting softer. Of course, that could be from the mackerel I added to their food as a topping. :blush I think I'll go back to the turkey based on the next bag. :)

i too have added canned fish/sardines to their food but did not notice any increase in water w/ the sardine addition. glad to see someone else has also noticed a change in water intake.

We tried the Salmon and they were OK with it. Switched to the Turkey a few months ago and they're REALLY happy with it.

They had the Salmon at ours for a month or two before they got the Turkey in.

I would prefer the Turkey (I hate the smell of the Salmon) so I hope they get it in soon. I'm keeping Albi on the Wellness Core turkey, I thought Rocket liked the ND but now he won't eat it. This will probably be the only bag I purchase of the salmon.

i seem to be the only one here who has whitnessed a negative reaction. one of my pups is fine with it, the other's water intake went way up! he does not have a uti and we experienced his need to go out and pee a couple of times a night. when i cut the nature's domain/salmon out of his diet his water consumption(which has always been high, he runs a tad hot) is back to normal. my female is on 1/2 n/d and 1/2 holistic select. but within the month they were on nd straight boy did their coats get even shinnier and nice stool. my male lost weight, but since then has put it back on. go, know, one super sensitive pup in my house.

I didn't notice that yet but Kass is on it 1/2 ND and 1/2 Wellness Core turkey.

Nancy,

Moe says thank you again :kiss2

Thank you for the heads up. I went there and started them on it, (they were on a salmon based, more expensive brand) Moe absolutely loves it, as do all the others. I like that it is grain free too.

Of course my down side is when I went I picked up yet another of their fabulous dog beds. They are made out of iron. I throw them in the super washer at the laundromat with the stuffing still in, 4 years later, still come out all fluffy and looking like new. :)

You're welcome Moe! I love the beds too!

Out of curiosity, has anyone asked at their local Costco to have them look up other stores inventory in surrounding areas to see if they have Turkey? I plan to do that on my next costco trip now that I know my new boy is dealing well with the salmon formula.

Also on the Natures's domain website there is a contact form. Anyone who knows they do NOT have the turkey formula in local stores contacted them directly to see if you can push to have it brought into your store?

Just curious.

I was told to put the SKU # in the suggestion box that's by customer service.

NANCY B'S COLLARS

Nancy B, you mean costco has a suggestion box?

I did contact Natures domain. Waiting to hear back

Yes. I was told through an email from Diamond Pet Food that if my Costco doesn't carry it to to put a request for Natures Domain item #470974 and item #533119 in Costco's suggestion box. The suggestion box in my Costco is on the wall between the food court and customer service. They have a pad there you can fill out and put your request in.

NANCY B'S COLLARS

That happened with timo when he was on TOTW Pacific Stream AFTER they started adding salt to their formula so that "pregnant females and puppies" could eat their food. I saw that ND Salmon also had added salt. But, I decided to mix it in with the other unsalted limited ingredient food we give Timo to test it out. At first, the mix was 1/3 ND. Then I increased it to 2/5 ND. With this ratio, Timo is not drinking anymore water than normal.