Vale Abby

Guest lillysmum

Guest lillysmum

My sweet, sweet babe. Abby is gone. I know it wasn't your fault and I'm so sorry you had to go. Run free my baby - you are missed and we have only love and sorrow in our hearts. I love you Abby. With much love from your Mummy and Daddy. :weep:weep:weep

I'm sorry about your loss. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

lillysmum, I'm sorry you had to let your girl go. Many many hugs to you. May your tears become small twinkling stars to guide Abby across the bridge, where her troubles will melt away and she will romp peacefully with the others in the sunshine.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Godspeed Abby...Run free sweet girl... :f_pink:f_whitef_yellow:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest ceelo

dealing with a lose of my own (yesterday) i can feel what you are feeling.

dont EVER let anyone say "dont be so upset, its jsut a dog"

abby has crossed the bridge and is looking down on you adoringly.

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I'm so sorry to read the details in your other post, but wanted to post here, away from the heat, just to say how sorry I am for your loss. It was a difficult decision, and I admire your courage.

God Bless You, and Abby.

Godspeed Abby, and may you finally feel free to play with the others at the bridge.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Jenny, so very sorry for your loss. :weep God speed, sweet Abby.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I know it's not much comfort, but you did the best under trying circumstances.

What a hard decision you had to make.

I am thinking of you during these hard times.

She is at peace now and as times passes may you feel more comfort in your decision. :f_red

Godspeed Abby... run free little one.

My sincere condolences on your loss :f_white

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

God Speed Abby, Im sorry for your loss.

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle