Poor Noelle Lost All But 6 Teeth

Noelle had a terrible abcess with a huge lump under her eye so Dr Joe said he needed to take out the last top molar so he said she might as well get a dental. Yesterday she went in with her "day care" bag with her insulin, pheno pill, & a bowl of her medicated food for after her cleaning. About an hour I got a call saying he worked on the left side & had to remove all the teeth! He said most of the teeth just basically fell out & then he went back to do the right side. Now poor little girl just has the large back lower molars & her canines(sp). Yesterday she was very restless but is better this morning. The amoxi. capsules she has to take for the next 2 weeks are huge! She did bleed a lot yesterday but stopped for the most part after coming home. All the older girls really had to give her a good going over as she sure smelled strange. After checking the teeth he'd pulled Joe said he thinks Noelle had had distemper before being in the shelter. Poor girl just didn't get any breaks before I got her so maybe now except for her EPI I hope things go well for her.

Poor Noelle. Paulie wants her to know that he has just 5 teeth left. He eats most things, very well, including chicken backs.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Noelle is doing fine, she tried to eat part of one of her special treats after her evening insulin shot & found it's not easy also when she was rolling around in the grass her tongue kept falling out the side of her mouth which bothered her. I know she will be okay, it will take a while. After all the terrible health issues I'm glad to have this one behind us.

Aw, scritchies to little girl. That's a bunch of teeth to lose but now she won't have to worry about them ever again.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thanks Judy, she is feeling better is still having trouble trying to eat so is on slop for a few more days. Since Noelle won't be 5 until Oct I hope she will have a long life now.

Well I'll tell you, Gee at 11 lost 6 teeth and the difference in her now is nothing short of amazing! The girl who had basically stopped eating, can't get enough! She can even eat her hard cookie treats! She does have a little problem with her tongue falling out of her mouth but I think it's adorable!

Glad to see Noelle is feeling better. Hopefully she'll be back on her regular food in the next couple of days!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee