Riley Slideshow

RileysLegacy

I know i have never met you or Riley in person, but I was devastated when I heard that he was gone. :cry1:brokenheart He was one of my favorite GT houndies.

Absolutely beautiful, happy pictures that made me smile through the tears.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I had the same reaction that I had to looking at his pictures right after you lost him--- I started crying. Just because he was SO incredibly gorgeous, perfect to me. I happen to love up-ear hounds, and I'm very fond of black and white greyhounds too -- but it's the way he holds his head and the sweetness in his eyes. You were very blessed to have him in your life, as was he. Seriously, thank you for sharing him with us. You really didn't need words -- lovely job with the side show! :blush

Guest how888

Lucy, I just saw this.. I haven't been on since I posted about Nike.. I couldn't watch the video. I am sorry but it is still too painful to think Riley and Nike left together.. God Bless you sweetie, their spirit will be with us forever.... I love you.... Linda

• 1 month later...