Frontline Plus From Australia

i ordered frontline plus from canadian pharmamcy. i have used canadian pharms in the past, that's how i managed to keep my addisonian scottie alive. floreniff was less that 1/3 the price!

so, my order came, it's from australia!! the au merial website has the same tel# as the box, yet i couldn't get thru.(when i tried to skype they said it's a cell phone :blink: ) the pic on the package matches the au site as well.

so, do have any of you used this? i know merial is an internation co and there are manufacturers world wide, some one had mentioned that there are fakes out there. any words of wisdom? i would think that a pharmacy on the internet (whose creditials checked out, no complaints filed) would be legit???? (the pharmacy does have a published return policy)

keep it or return it????

I've been ordering from Deadfleaz (Austrailia) for years without any issues. What I am actually more concerned about is the new generics that are coming onto the market.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Vanessa_Joy

I'm from Australia and use Frontline Plus on my greys! :) Its really good... i'd say neither the product nor site are fakes... Frontline is one of the main brands pet owners use over here... It must not be as common overseas? Another commonly used brand over here is called Advocate :)

I've been buying Frontline Plus from Petshed.com (in Australia) for years. Never had a problem.

Edited by KF_in_Georgia

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

We buy from PetsMegaStore all the time and have for years, Never a problem, great response and fast shipping.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

sounds kosher to me. my initial thought when i ordered was that merial is a huge company and has plants all over the world. quality control must be the same internationally for a company that large. then....someone told me that there were fakes..... did some research on fakes and what came up was the package that is on a couple of australian sites(merial as well as petshed ect). but the info found was NOT by merial itself! so, thank you for the prompt responses. i have saved a bundle :colgate

btw here is what the package looks like, http://au.merial.com/products/dogs_frontline_plus.asp

different than the package on deadfleaz or petshed's site. (just went there and compared). i'm just a parinoid person :blush

Edited by cleptogrey

Guest Grhndad

I've been buying Frontline and now Frontline Plus from PetsMegaStore for years now. Great service and quick delivery. Never a problem

I've been ordering FrontLine Plus and for the past two years it has come from Australia. The last time I ordered, it came from Israel. :rolleyes: It's not a counterfeit and it is FrontLine Plus and working.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.