Our "gotcha" Picked Us

Guest carhound

Guest avadogner

Welcome to GT from Alabama!:pinkele

Cami is a gorgeous girl who looks remarkably like our Ava did almost 10 yrs ago when she came home with us. She picked us too. We thought we prefered a fawn but when we met the hounds, she was Miss Personalilty and refused to let us choose any other dog. She was only 18 months and washed out of her training class at Birmingham's Race Club. She was our first and remains our most beloved at the age of 11. She is beautifully silver now with old age and has been the most amazing animal I have ever been blessed with. I can't wait to so see how your Southern Girl blossoms in the North!

-ava and augie's mum

Looks like she's settling in nicely -- and so are you. :lol:lol:lol

I love to see happy, contented hounds. Enjoy your new girl. She's beautiful.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Beautiful girlie, greyt photos, awesome name - a trifecta! lol.gif Welcome home Cammie! confetti.gif

PS Now that we've seen the hound, is there a car to go along with her? cool.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Congrats! She is a beauty and love her name.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Congratulations to Cammie and her new family!! :confetti

She is beautiful and looks like she's settling in nicely!! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest carhound

Cammi has been with us for nearly two weeks and it has been absolutely wonderful!! She loves going for walks - I think more than she likes running in the yard. She absolutely loves meeting new people and being given tons of attention!!

Congrantulations on your new girl. Our third grey is a Tux boy and he is a nut, but mommies little boy, just a sweetie.

Have fun with her.

Perhaps when you and your wife finish the home, you should consider a little chipping...

Edited by cacky

Congratulations to all involved........................sounds like humans and hound are both very lucky!!! Many wonderful years to you all.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.