Magic Is At The Vet

Magic is at the vet right now with a swollen foot (below his ankle). He is limping but is putting a little weight on it when walking. He was able to get on and off the sofas as well as in and out of a van. He's done very little crying and no GSOD. My landlord and I aren't sure what happened. He may have stepped off the step wrong or tripped over something in the yard. My landlord didn't notice anything yesterday.

The vet, of course, used the worst case scenario but we'll see when he gets checked out and has x-rays.

Carol, missing Magic (1/5/01 - 4/15/15) but welcoming Fuzzy's Joy Behar (Joy) into my life on 5/31/15.

Update: Magic's home. The vet didn't see anything on the x-ray except a little fluid which could be an infection. His dew claw seemed a little looser than the other one. I'm wondering if he snagged it on something. He's on Clavamox and rimadyl for 10 days and has to rest as much as possible for 2 weeks. Fortunately, he sleeps all day or at the most goes from one sofa to the other and I'll leash walk him in the yard.

Carol, missing Magic (1/5/01 - 4/15/15) but welcoming Fuzzy's Joy Behar (Joy) into my life on 5/31/15.