Alex Limping & Big Wrist

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the big Arby's roast beef sammich and a Dairy Queen double dish of vanilla all ready for Alex. He is in a lot of pain regardless of being maxxed out on meds, is limping a lot, and the tumor has doubled in size, so we are taking him in tomorrow morning to say goodbye. But first, he gets his extra special yums. And of course we'll continue with our extra attention and love until the end. ♥

I'm so sorry. It's so soon. :cry1 I hate this freaking disease. Sending peaceful thoughts your way today. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Got the big Arby's roast beef sammich and a Dairy Queen double dish of vanilla all ready for Alex. He is in a lot of pain regardless of being maxxed out on meds, is limping a lot, and the tumor has doubled in size, so we are taking him in tomorrow morning to say goodbye. But first, he gets his extra special yums. And of course we'll continue with our extra attention and love until the end. ♥

I'm so sorry. Sending prayers for a peaceful passing today. :(

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

He's gone. The vet was amazed to see how much the tumor grew in the two weeks since we first spotted it. Our hearts are broken. Two osteo deaths in just under 4 months for us.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018