Bridge Angels In March 2011

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in March 2011. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Lucy

Stitch

Manny

Bill

Rainey

Louise

Brindle

Echo

Melody

Cleo

Chase

Smokey

Dory

Mittens, the Irish Border Collie

Sophie

Piglet

Aggie

Michael Nemetch, greyhound lover

Shannon, the greyhound mix

Howard

Indigo

Princess

Annie, the yellow lab

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sophie was 10 yrs old. She had FCE 6 years ago. In January she had FHO for a broken hip. 12 days ago she broke the same femur. Yesterday we found there was another break just under the new plate. We helped her home today. 2/17/2001-3/20/2011

She has taken a big piece of our heart. Please add her to your list.

Shocked and saddened to see Melody and Chase on the list. Godspeed, sweet puppers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thank you for adding our Sophie. She was the first loss I have ever had. I know she is without pain and with her friends eating bacon and chicken and running getting ear scratches and belly rubs. I am just lost without her. Her father was the late Gable Dodge. She is with her daddy and mother now. Today is the first day of Spring and we planted a Gerbera Daisy for her memory. We put it by the corner garden where she would always go. She was like Ferdinand the Bull in that she didn't care about the rabbits in the yard, she just wanted to sunbathe and smell the flowers. This morning she was sunbathing and my son picked her a dandelion that she nosed all over as she passed. It hurts so bad.

Ducky, thanks for honoring Rainey. :bighug

I still can't believe she's gone. :cry1 :cry1 I'd give ANYTHING to have my sweet girl back.

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Another month of new angels. Too many gone too soon...........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Annie, our yellow lab; ever vigilant guardian and lover of greyhounds. July 13, 1995- March 29, 2011.

I am so sorry to hear about your Annie. She's now with many new greyhound friends with angel wings.

tiny hada siggy.png