Sparks- Yin Deficiency & Osteo Dx

Wonder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Kar, give sparks a smooch on the noggin from us and a big :grouphug for you, I am so sorry.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Glad to hear he is eating well and seems a bit less restless. Lots of smoochies to handsome boy, and hugs for yourself.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest bigorangedog

How is he doing this morning?

The same- still loves to go outside, eat his treats. I made him another roast and he chowed on that.

The last 3 nights we have finally slept. I know he's moving around since he isn't in the same position in the morning but he's not yelping or anything to wake me up and I wake up at the slightest noise these days.

Thanks for asking

I'm glad he is still feeling good enough to enjoy life and his pot roast. If you can manage to get the file to me, I will try to convert it for you. Remember, I am not too far away to help with anything you might need. If you need to take him anywhere, I could come with my van - it's probably easier to get him in/out of. I can bring him meat, he can stay with me for "daycare," or whatever. So please do not hesitate to ask.

I don't know how I missed all these posts. I am very sorry to read Sparks' diagnosis. I hope he will have many more good, quality days.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

How is he doing this morning?

The same- still loves to go outside, eat his treats. I made him another roast and he chowed on that.

The last 3 nights we have finally slept. I know he's moving around since he isn't in the same position in the morning but he's not yelping or anything to wake me up and I wake up at the slightest noise these days.

Thanks for asking

I'm glad he is still feeling good enough to enjoy life and his pot roast. If you can manage to get the file to me, I will try to convert it for you. Remember, I am not too far away to help with anything you might need. If you need to take him anywhere, I could come with my van - it's probably easier to get him in/out of. I can bring him meat, he can stay with me for "daycare," or whatever. So please do not hesitate to ask.

Did you still not get the file? I've emailed it twice now :(

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest IHeartDogs

I'm sorry Kari :grouphug

Sending you strength and comfort

If you want to email it to me I can convert it to PDF for you ASAP. I'll be online for another hour.

iheartdogsmn@gmail.com