Talentedmrripley

Burpdog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was the first year I forgot to send a Happy Birthday email to HOF to give Ripley. His birthday was 2Oct and mine was 3Oct and I thought that was pretty cool. Plus, when i met him, I just loved him. Probably because we were both Libras :) .

Rest in peace Ripley and in heaven, they have lots of these for you

ripleytwinkie.jpg

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest trevdog

Oh no, not Ripley......I met him a few years ago at the farm he lived at....even have a video of him racing my Jam at Derby Lane. I guess they will be racing in the skies now once again. My heart goes out to Donna, Francie and Kathy too for taking such special care of him.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JillinMichigan

I did not see this thread until today...I am so sorry to hear about his passing. I wish I would have had a chance to meet him at the HOF in Kansas. All of the stories about him on greytalk make me smile. Magic sends his love to his father and all of those who took wonderful care of Ripley. f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest azlorenz

I was so sad when I saw Ripley's name on the November list with my Flashyman's name. We had the honor of meeting TalentedMrRipley two Christmas ago in Abeline. He was ever the regal gentlemen. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking it is.

Guest myjazzy

I just found out about Ripley. I am so sorry, he was awesome. My deepest condolences to Francie, Donna and Kathy. I'm :weep as I type this. Godspeed sweet angel. :f_white