Dazie Out Of Surgery For Stump Pyo And Peritonitis

KingsMom

Guest eaglflyt

Bless her heart. I hope she continues to recover and heal quickly and that she is successfully treated for those stubborn hooks. I'll be keeping her in my prayers.

She looks great! All alert & beautiful. But sweetie, look over here at the camera.gif! lol.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, what a pretty girl! I hope she continues to recover well; poor baby has been through a lot. I didn't notice if you mentioned her age? Anyways, get well soon, Miss Dazie!

Oh, what a pretty girl! I hope she continues to recover well; poor baby has been through a lot. I didn't notice if you mentioned her age? Anyways, get well soon, Miss Dazie!

Dazie is one of Kings sisters that we brought home from Nebraska in July. They are all 7.5. Dazie is Oshkosh Updraft, King is Oshkosh U Go Boy and Ultra (who has very recently been renamed Lily) is Oshkosh Ultra. They're all really great pups.

Thanks for all of the continued prayers. We have not heard from the vet today but that is ok because they are closed to the public (they have techs to go in to take care of the pups). The only reason we would hear from them today is if something was wrong so I'm glad not to have heard from them! We'll update tomorrow, hopefully she will be home! :)

gallery_16678_2973_7526.jpg

TNT Star Wars X Oshkosh Enigma King's Pedigree
King's sisters: Oshkosh Updraft, Dazie and forever in our hearts Oshkosh Ultra, Lily (3/7/03-2/18/13)

Guest Energy11

Hey you two! I didn't know you'd gotten King a sister! :-))

Dazie looks like our Goldiel

I am sorry to hear about her "girlie" issues, but, I am also glad she is doing well!

Sending lots of love from here!

Love and hugs to you, your hubby, and Handsome King, too!!

Dee and The Five!

Guest racergirl435

Oh, she is just beautiful. She looks like a female version of my Seymour but he came from MA. I hope you get to bring her home today. Many hugs for Dazie.

My goodness, the poor girl has been through the mill, hasn't she? I'm so glad to read that she's feeling so much better, and well on the way to mending.

Here's hoping her recovery will continue to be fast and go smoothly, and you'll have her home again soon. :wub:

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

She's home! I got to pick her up on my way home from work. She hasn't had any vomiting or diarreah and she has been eating well, so she gets to come home! We went for a short walk and now we're all just resting here. She's down to 50.9 pounds, that's at least 12 less than she should be. Hopefully now that everything inside is taken care of she will have a stronger appetite and we will be able to put some weight on her. Thank you all so much for your support, it helped us get through this rought time. We love greytalk!

gallery_16678_2973_7526.jpg

TNT Star Wars X Oshkosh Enigma King's Pedigree
King's sisters: Oshkosh Updraft, Dazie and forever in our hearts Oshkosh Ultra, Lily (3/7/03-2/18/13)

Guest ChasesMum

oh sweetheart Dazie! I am so sorry to hear of your issues!

Now you rest up, get feeling better and put on some weight so momma can stop fretting!

she is beautiful, looks just like my Chase did :cry1: