Peed On My Foot!

Because he can. :lol

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

To make you happy that it wasn't something worse. What's a little pee among friends? :lol :lol :lol

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest bigbrindlebunny

During these moments I always try to remind myself that at least I know everything that went into it. Kibble, peanut butter, a few dog biscuits...it's not so awful once you break it back down to its origins.

Guest jupiterooos

One time I was taking the dogs out before a meet and greet (we had a foster at the time) and a neighbor walked by and starting talking to me about them. I was standing there extolling their virtues when she looked down and said, "So why is that one peeing on you?" Yep, there was Jupiter, leg hiked and a doleful expression on his face, peeing on my long skirt. I hadn't noticed because of all the fabric.

I don't think she decided to adopt a greyhound after all.

Guest Swifthounds

:lol This is one of those reasons why I school all my boys in squatting instead of leg lifting.

I can still remember being at a meet & greet when I saw an adoptable do the very same thing - inside a PetsMart with lots of onlookers. As if being peed on isn't bad enough, she had a lot of clean up and a lot of attention.

A friend who was with me at the time said, "Maybe he thought it was a tree."

My only response: "The poor woman just got peed on, in public, by her own foster, and now has to clean it up....please don't help by telling her that her legs could be mistaken for trees. Leave the woman some dignity..."

Guest mcsheltie

I was taking a dog back into winners for another handler. Standing at ringside talking and all of a sudden I felt my foot getting warm and wet. Yup, the dog was peeing on me. It was a bit hard to maintain any dignity after that.

Surely your foot was in the wrong place at the wrong time. cool.gif

Wasn't that sigmund freud's theory? If you were walking down the street and a brick fell on your head, you shouldn't have been walking down the street! lol.giflol.gif

Aren't you glad you asked all of us!???? We are so sympathetic! ;)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

One time I was taking the dogs out before a meet and greet (we had a foster at the time) and a neighbor walked by and starting talking to me about them. I was standing there extolling their virtues when she looked down and said, "So why is that one peeing on you?" Yep, there was Jupiter, leg hiked and a doleful expression on his face, peeing on my long skirt. I hadn't noticed because of all the fabric.

I don't think she decided to adopt a greyhound after all.

:lol :lol :lol

Better than the time I was walking Jim and we stopped to talk to a woman with a spaniel. We were having a great chat and suddenly a change came over her face. I looked down, and Jim was peeing in her wellington boot!

She was OK about it (she was a dog owner after all) but I was SO embarrassed! :blush

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Yes, I too have been peed on. In Ben's defense, we were on the beach at Dewey and there were no trees around. Ben also has peed on Bailey and Brooke so I have learned to watch which leg goes up so see whether I need to move someone's head out of the way. :lol

I was wondering why you put this under training and behaviour...I knew when I read the title this was definately a cute and funny story...no sympathy here either. :lol

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Furmom

Happened to me - with someone else's dog no less. Her jack russel came over and peed on my leg - another friends lab/mix went over and peed on JR's owners leg - I felt I got the better of it (or the least of it) :) All of it happened so quickly - teach us to stand around and talk instead of fussy over the babies...

Guest MyCody

I was looking at coats at a GH function and suddenly felt that warm and not so fuzzy feeling on the back of my leg, my friends male was, as she put it, letting me know how much he loved me. :lol