Rebel - "cool Rebel"

Guest littlesyd85

Rebel, we are so sorry that you did not get to your forever home but we know you were loved by all the volunteers. Have another milkshake Rebel at the bridge with all of your buddies. Godspeed Rebel and may the wind always be at your back.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I am so sorry.

Godspeed dear Rebel ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest 3greysinPA

How sad :(

Run Free Rebel :gh_run Run in and among the clouds with the other hounds... Rest your sweet face in the beautiful warming sunlight in the morning. :gh_lay ..I'm so sorry you never made it to your forever home... Rest in Peace Rebel. f_yellow

Rebel, while you never knew the joys of a forever home, I know you were loved. Run like the wind, sweet boy!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Heartbreaking. He never knew the joy of cuddling up in a bed with a human of his own.....but he was loved - and will be missed and remembered.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

cry1.gifflowers_yellow.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest sja5032

Oh George :( :( I've known George his whole life almost, he used to run out of the kennel I worked at. He was such a sweetheart, he used to love to lay in the turnout pen and he would never come in because he was sound asleep. Last year for Christmas I bought him a cows hoof and he absolutely loved it. George loved when you sang him the george of the jungle song. George I hope you get to sleep all day in the sun now and eat all the treats you want. :weep :weep :weep