Conner Is Stable After Surgery But

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

he had to go to EC overnight. Once they opened him they got the first testicle out and it definitly has a tumour on it but they are sure they got it all as it was incased. It was about the size of a lemon. They did find tons of scar tissue and found that Conner was very cose to having a torsion(I do believe this is what it s called). One part of his insides had many holes and his intestines(I think) were peeking out and were about to go inside out. I can't remember all the fancy medical lingo. Anyways he bled a lot and the they took awhile to find out where the bleed came from. It took 2 doctors to complete the neuter in which he was a cryptorchid. 4.5 hours under anaesthetic, they did not do the dental nor the lump removal on his tail.

He did wake up and seemed okay but I was not comfortable bringing him home after all that. I will go get him in the morning before I go off to work, and then he will stay at work with me for the day!

Edited by koolaidnconner

Oh dear! Poor guy! Hope he's out sleeping tonight and feeling better tomorrow.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Lots of kisses for Connor. Poor guy.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

WOW.Hope he makes a quick, easy recovery.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest eaglflyt

Wow, I bet he's going to be so relieved to have those trouble makers OUT! I'll be sending up prayers for a speedy recovery. Scritches to the fella from us. ;)

Guest Energy11

Poor Conner! What an ordeal for you both!

Hope he feels better, and can come home today!

Sending him lots of hugs and prayers!

Poor Connor! What an ordeal! Sounds like he was in good hands, though. Praying for a swift recovery.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

How's Connor doing today?????? Lots of good wishes coming his way!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Poor Connor and poor you too. What an ordeal! Hoping for a good update and a quick recovery!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).