Bridge Angels For June 2010

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in June 2010. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Rex

Cali

Thriller

Bob Tail, the cat

Miss Rose

Wizard

Lucy

Niña

Tetley Doyle & Poppy Doyle

Kelsey

Foley

Fred, husband to Patti, lover of greyhounds

Winston, the basset hound

May

Sunny, a houndie friend of greyhounds

Jack

Rhett

Saturn

J-Jay

Stevie

Dexter

Xena, Warrior Pussycat

Lily

Cush

Concerto aka Toto

Jack

Angel

Ella, an Anatolian Shepherd, friend to greyhounds

Rebel

Jaxie

Jack

Sophie

Hardday

Palu

Jenny Huntley (GTer sweetgsmom)

Bailey, the IG

Dallas

Perry

Starlight

Please let me know of any corrections or additions.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greyt2love

<P>I'm so sorry you had to add Nina to this list.<BR>I hope it doesn't grow any bigger the rest of the month.</P>

Edited by greyt2love

Guest dmona

My little girl, Kelsey, went to the bridge on June 4. She would have been 13 in August. I want to read all the remembrances, but they are just so heartbreaking....it just hurts so bad.

Guest Che_mar_Cody

What a greyt thing you are doing especially in this hard time you are going through. Thank you for remembering May.

Guest koolaidnconner

Thanks for adding my little man Winston! Gone but never forgotten...I love the guy and we still wait for him to come around the corner!

Please add my boy Jack who died this past Saturday from complications from anesthesia.

Thank you.

Robin

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in June 2010. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Rex

Cali

Thriller

Bob Tail, the cat

Miss Rose

Wizard

Lucy

Niña

Tetley Doyle & Poppy Doyle

Kelsey

Foley

Fred, husband to Patti, lover of greyhounds

Winston, the basset hound

May

Sunny, a houndie friend of greyhounds

Please let me know of any corrections or additions.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Please add my boy Jack who died this past Saturday from complications from anesthesia.

Thank you.

Robin

I am so sorry that your first post is about losing Jack. Please come join us in the other GT forums and tell us some stories of your boy in happier times.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Too many new angels this month. :(

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Energy11

Ducky, please add Jack, 12. He was a handsome fawn and white boy, who had CHF and LS. His Mom had the vet come by today and sent him "peacefully" to The Bridge.

God Speed Jack! flowers_red.gifghrun.gif

Another month. Another long list of new angels.

Oh, how I miss my Niña. My life has not been the same without you. I know one day another greyhound will join us, but right now it would take 20 greyhounds to fill the hole in my heart.

029.jpg

tiny hada siggy.png