Please Spare A Thought For Jaxie

Guest vtgreys

Guest vtgreys

Thanks so much everyone. I have a vet appointment for tomorrow afternoon. Until then, I'll spend as much time with him as I can and will make him a special dinner tonight. I'll update after our appointment tomorrow.

Adding my prayers for Jax and :grouphug for you.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Hugs for both of you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I and many others here have been through this. Whatever decision you make, you make for your pup. He knows he is in safe hands and you will know when it is time.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Hugs of comfortgrouphug.gif and prayershope.gif for both of you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest vtgreys

We just got home from the vet - yes I said we :) While Jaxie is definitely not doing well, the vet thinks it's not quite his time yet. He put him on some Deramaxx and Clavamox (the Clav is for his teeth) - we'll see Saturday how he's doing on that. If he's better, we'll keep him on it. He did develop a growth on his upper back just in the last couple of days, which the vet thinks is malignant, but he also said that as long as Jaxie can eat, pee, poop etc., he thinks it's too soon for euthanasia. I'll do my very best to make whatever time he has left as comfortable and enjoyable for him as possible. Will give him some extra proteins etc. to try to put some weight back on him. The vet thinks that even though he eats fine, the tumor may be what's causing him to lose weight right now.

Very glad to see this update! Hope you and Jaxie are going to have a fine time enjoying one another for a long time. colgate.gif

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Sure sounds like a good time to hit McDonalds! Do you want fries with that? Hugs to you and Jax. Will hope for sunny days and peaceful nights. Will keep you both tucked tightly in our prayers.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead