Hi To My New Houndie Friends And Their People

pabozem

Well, hello there! Allow me to introduce myself. :wave My name is Magic Genesis (who in the world came up with that name???), but I am now being called Gabby. I guess I talk a lot -- or so I'm told! :gmark

IMG_0453_2.jpg

My new mom was supposed to be fostering me till I could get to Halfway Home Greyhounds in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but she failed, and had chipped before my head had even hit the bed here. :chip:D Here I am on my way home from the farm in Solomon, Kansas to Wichita, Kansas. My travel companion is Robin who is staying with my chauffeur, Jan. I'm trying to talk her into failing too. :P

IMG_0423-1.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

I think mom needs to stock up on a few groceries, because I'm on the skinny side of svelt -- although not nearly as bad as Miss Cindy.

My new sisters weren't too excited about me coming here, but I think they're coming around.

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

I think I'll like it here. i'll get mom to post more pictures soon, and maybe a video of me talking.

From mom: She's just the cutest thing. She talks and roos when she wants something, and she loves to be petted. We have to work on food (mine), because she thinks I need to share it with her. :P She also likes to watch tv and videos on my computer.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Welcome home Gabby! You're gorgeous.

I hope Robin is home soon too.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest PhillyPups

:confetti Welcome Home Gabby :confetti

Could it be that Robin is home, her Mama just has not acknowledged it yet?? ;)

Edited by PhillyPups

Congratulations, Pat! She is a beauty and sounds like she will be endlessly entertaining.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Gabby,

I cannot wait to see your rooing video. Make sure you ask your mom about peanut butter.lol.gif You will love it.

Rocket's Dad

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Aww Gabby! No wonder your mom failed! Welcome home!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest KansasGrey

Gabby has a wonderful home with Pat. When we came back from the farm we let the dogs in the backyard to potty. My DH was outside with Gabby and when she wanted to go in the house she stood up perfectly balanced on her hind legs, front paws curved over, put her head up and rooed. It was so cute with those bottom fangs showing. He said she reminded him of a T-Rex dinosaur. DH said that if she had been here much longer she would have remained here. She is definately a talker. Robin will be going to Halfway Home for a home or haul. She's quiet and will make someone a loving little girl. It took A LOT of convincing for DH to let me foster. I can not flunk the first time. There will be many more dogs that need help from the farms.

Guest dramaqueen

Hi Gabby! You are so cute. What beautiful markings you have, It's no wonder your mom failed at fostering---so would I. Enjoy your new home. Best to all----