Remembering Ember

Guest EmbersDad

Guest IrskasMom

Tom , I remember it so well . It broke my my Heart to see her Name in Rememberance . How are you doing in Nashua ??? Good to see your Post again.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Edited by IrskasMom

Tom,

Although I can't believe its been a year, I will always remember Ember. I followed her journey from the beginning. How I admired your strength through the treatment, and how I hoped that I could be as strong when called on to be. I cried when I read about her cough and cried harder still when your worst fears were confirmed.

When it was our turn, and Suzy was diagnosed with Osteo, it was Ember's story that inspired me to write the celebration of her life, before we lost her.

Ember the brave, the brightest star in the night sky - you will be remembered and loved forever.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

:grouphug Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest jettcricket

Can't believe it's been a year Tom....time goes by so quickly. It will be a year next month that I lost my baby girl as well to such an evil disease.

I'm sure our girls are running thru the heavens together waiting for the day for us to all be reunited.

Hugs to you.....always in our hearts never forgotten. :grouphug

Ember was a very special girl indeed.

I remember her passing with great sadness..... :(

So glad you found each other......and made lovely memories to share.....relieved for you that she was there in your grief over your Father and that you were not alone.

Hug your hounds tonight for us Tom, for I will be hugging mine too.....In her rememberance.....

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose