Vixen

laurie

We helped our sweet girl Vixen go to the Bridge yesterday afternoon. Her body could no longer fight the infection she had, and her organs had begun to fail. Everything possible was done to help her live, and she fought hard. I think she knew her dad at the end--she chattered her sweet little bunny teeth one last time for him as he held her on his lap while she slipped away.

I want to share some of my favorite pictures with you all, pictures that will tell you what kind of hound she was, because my words could never be good enough.

Vixen03.jpg

edys.jpg

EvanVix06.jpg

DSC03699.jpg

v105-18.jpg

Vixenplays.jpg

V5.jpg

v75-18.jpg

vicecream2.jpg

3-11-07075.jpg

vixpoo210-06.jpg

vixpoo310-06.jpg

vix.jpg

All that, and so much more. We cherished her.

Brinks Vixen, also known as Vixen, Poodle, Barkypants, Henrietta Wigglebottom, Snapper, and Doodle--

11/1/98 - 01/02/10

Edited by laurie

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. I was hoping she would be able to pull through this.

God speed to you beautiful girl, you know how very much you are loved.

I will look for your shining star in the sky tonight

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby...may she run free and pain free at the bridge.

The teeth chattering mention made me :cry1

Run free sweet baby Vixen... :gh_run2

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

She has been so much on my mind. If our prayers, wishes and love could have helped...

I am so sorry, Laurie. She will be missed.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

{{{{{{{{{{Laurie & family}}}}}}}}}}

Godspeed, beautiful wild sweet girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had hope she could pull through. Godspeed sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee