Bridge Angels List For 2009

macoduck

Too long a list. So much heartache. May this lead to another door opened for another greyhound in your heart.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Pumpkin

Davis

Annie

Mg Mr. G

Smiley

Hermoine

Morgan

Festus

Klem

Harmony

Hayley

Ember

"General" Seminole

Demas

Scotty

Dowland

Rocky

Bethany

Jock

Mason

Pokey Dot

Tango

Elwood

Phantom

Koal

M's Geisha Girl

Mack

Sunny

Dumplin

Holly

Nero

Bonnie Twist

Stepper

Ranger

Jack

Nicky

Tasha

Sammy

Nadia

Trillian

Caesar

Ro

Savannah

Gidget

Coach

Cairo

Belle

Tilly

Gidge

Tanner

Lulu

Cricket

Wendel

Daphne

Goghbaby

Okie Loralee

Clandro

Maxx

Mr. Boo

Mouse

Carrie

Karson

Shuggie

Aideene

Tango

Nodak Eddie

Belle

Seamus

Suenos

Bubba Nomad

Phoenix

Eva

Ecstasy

Bullet

Polli

Boomer

Buddy

Raven

Lewis

Willow

Isis

Caesar

Bodhi

Mac

Knobby

Angel

Fly

Sami

Bugsy

Galloway

Maryville

Valentino

Canasta

Romeo

Mickey Deez

Al

Al

Clark

Chester

Frankie

Jojo

Jeany

Fifi

Toby

Alan

Hogan

Cisco

Queen Softee

Chip

Moonie

Roo

Sydney Sue

Dolly

Willie

Vixen

Matty

Jiffy Mart

Sophie

Misty

Kylie

Chloe

Eclipse

Tansi

Bart

Abby

Lisa

Punkin

Mango

Ashy

Onyx

Billy

Toby

Peaches

Maggie

Merlin

Hunky

Senator

Riley

Ike

King

Loca

Dodge

Paris

Dia

Tucker

Rusty

Nazzie

Aruba

Jo Jo Smiler

Sparkle

Pearl

Jude

Beavis

Buzz

Kenny

Isaac

Griffin

Hurry

Smokey

Keota

Whiskey

Lightning

Lando

Guy

Claire

Bosha

Red

Delgado

Joplin

little bitty boy pup

Weany

Maggie

Cadie

Bailey

Takoda

Lee Lee

Shadow

Abby

baby Ears

baby Aang

baby Traveller

Cuz

Kiowa Sweet Trey

Quiet Man

Bessie

Penny

Jed

Dyna

Shayla

Tattoo

Halo

Lucky

Baby

Ivy

Keena

Chase

Woody

Bradley

Kane

Doc

Hassett

Daisy

Tess

Mag

Lexie

puppy Oliver

Dodge

Thane

Hoodoo

Cyah (Minnagirl)

Iris

Steph

Mimi

Jake

Reggie

Raymond

Cimi

Lena

Sammy

Leo

Ripple

Bluedawg

Annie

Asia

Dove

Lexi

Kami

Sammy

Juneau

Flash

Buddy

Daylight

Notie

Viche

Cosmo & Newton, kitty friends of greyhounds

Outlaw

Junie

Bull

Calleigh

Callie

Ash

Towie

Windy

Mabel

Ollie

Fiona

Miss Heartthrob

Kasi

Dalton

Josie

Big Daddy Doofus

Roady

Buck

Brenda

Susie

George

Timber

Sly

Sugar

Tarmac

Crisco

Grace

Petee

Flossie

Oscar

Warlock

Renie

Rhemus

Trevor

Kerry Berry

Cosmo

Twinkle

Gunda

Cantankerous Lou

Tigger

Teton

Otis

Sahra

6 greyhounds at the Dairyland track

Miles

Kees

Kasey

Cowboy

Zoey

Syd

Cora

Pablo

Radar

Max

Damien

Hawk

Suzy

Bribz

Tara

C.C.

Augie

Allie

Harry

Kamin

Gwennie

Sassy

Hoover

Heartbreak

Kyra

Buddy

Shadow

Melissa

Bailey

Mikie

Maggie

Raven, furry friend of greyhounds

Quincey, furry friend of greyhounds

Montana

Happy

Ringo

Wahoo

Cora-Bird

Renny, domestic violence victim

Wally

Sky

T

Emmy Lou

Scotty

Phantom

Kelsey

Nick

Nike

Bailey

Bea

Isla

Dapper Dan

Einstein

Hobbes

Jetlag

Poppi

Sol

Maris

Yogi

Charmant

Augie

Bozo

Tigger

Tawny

Murphy

Cody

Guy

Tia

Rooney the cat, fearless tester for fostered greyhounds

Rico

Crackerjack, horse

Noble

Patty

Java

Foxie

Albert

Ace

Linus, the kitty

Macy, dachshund friend of greyhounds

(Please let me know if any corrections are needed or the names of other greyhounds to be added. If your heart still hurts too much to write about your loss, just PM me.)

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thank you for including Holly on your list. It's so hard to think - she should've been on our couch right now.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

I have hopes 2010 will be a much brighter year. Yet I'm sad to see 2009 go, as 2010 will be a year without my girl Cosmo in it.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest IrskasMom

This List is way to long. To everybody who has lost a dear Furfriend , I am so very sorry . May the the Year 2010 be kind to you and your Babies.

That is a long list. It's been a bad year. Hugs to all that are missing our beloved family members :grouphug

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest MyCody

Yes, this is such a long list and I must add another unfortunately. We lost our thirteen year old Cody on April 14. I see our little broodie, Emmy Lou on it, woud never have thought we would lose her on Dec 10 after only six months of having her come into our home, but she will always be in our hearts.

Cody was our beautiful white gentle giant who traveled all over the USA and Canada, making friends wherever he went, we miss you every day big guy.

Terry

Guest Heehoo

Wow, I have 2 on that list. What a year. 

My heart :beatheart goes out to everyone who shares a space on the list. I hope 2010 is a good one for everyone.....

To see this list with all the names just makes your heart stop for a minute, and brings many tears

I hope 2010 is a better year for us and our hounds.

I love you my little Misty :brokenheart

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Gingergrey

This list is way too long. Never forgetting our hounds that have been lost, we need to move on to give homes to other greys who are in need.

There seems to be a never ending cycle of bonding then grieving which we who love greyhounds understand in a unique way.:heart

Guest MyCody

I don't know if this will be a repeat, I wrote a note and it never posted, sorry if it is.

I too think this list is much too long, many broken hearts left behind. I must add my Cody 13 year old beautiful white gentle giant who crossed the Bridge on April 14 after many valiant battles with protruding discs, LP and other things that never made him lose his absolutely laid back, loving disposition.

I see our Emmy Lou on the list and thank you for remembering her. Little did we know when we brought her home on June 8 that she would be taken by cancer on Dec 10.

Terry

I still find it hard to believe Bailey is on this list. So many of us have grieved and cried, not only for our losses, but for those of other GT members. Please let 2010 be easier on this GT community.goodluck.gif

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest EmbersDad

that list is waay too long. i have 2 on it...my first, ember and my 2nd...jed....didnt even get to have a christmas with him :weep

hoping 2010 is better for everyone.

sadly, the wheel turns.....

Guest Energy11

God Speed and Bless all of these Bridge Angels. In my heart, I know My Bob, Energy, Dasher and Max, have met them all! Sending out love to all of you who have lost a FAMILY MEMBER in 2009! Hoping 2010 is a much better year for HEALTH and happiness! Dee, John, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari. Robert H. (Bob) DeYonker, Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, ... waiting at The Bridge. :f_red

Edited by Energy11

My heart is so heavy reading the list. Angels, you were all loved and remembered in our hearts forever.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Such a long list... so many loved hounds.

I miss you so much, Ripple. heart.gif

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest SueG201

I need to add rooney my sweet 21 yr old cat to t he list, he was the cat tester for many years in my home when I had foster

greyhounds, RIP old man there will never be another cat like you

My Renie is one of the many angels on this 2009 list..... and the list is so long. It is heart wrenching to see how many there are, bless you all. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg