Merry Christmas

Jeff

:xmas Merry Christmas :xmas

We received several Christmas cards from members, and I'm really bad about getting back to people individually, so to all who sent, Thank you very much, we appreciate it :)

We have still been busy catching up with the forum update/move. Answering many tickets per day, and still getting things configured correctly.

Hopefully father time and the new year will bring more time in a day :lol

Happy Holidays!

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Happy Holidays to you and Trudy too!!!

Thanks again for all that you both do... for our country and GreyTalk. :colgate

Edited by winnie

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Jeff and Trudy - I'm not much of a poster here, but I read and lurk a lot. (I'm usually "anonymous"). You have no idea how much I appreciate this forum and all the time and hard work you put into it to make it so good. I'm sure there are times you would rather do something "fun", rather than work on GT problems. I don't know what we all would do without this wonderful place to come to for advice, solace, or to get hit upside the head for something dumb.

You two deserve a wonderful, fabulous Christmas and a terrific 2010. Make sure you put yourselves first and us GT'ers second -at least some of the time. We whine a lot, but we are so very spoiled by you.

Thank you for all that you do for us, both with GT and in defending our country. And Trudy's included in that, because without her patience and good humor while you're gone and while you're stationed in Kodiak, life would be much worse for all of us. God bless.

Connie

Merry Christmas to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Hi, Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Trudy & Jeff & pups. This has been a tough year for all of us, but thanks to Greytalk a lot of us have gotten through it. You 2 work really hard to keep US going. When you're not here because you're out serving our country, Trudy does a good job of keeping us in line. 

Thanks for making Greytalk so greyt! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you,Trudy and the pups.

Thanks for all you do to make this board what it is.

Also, Thanks for serving our country.

Darlene, Santannah and Selena

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Adding my sentiments to everything that has been said here. Trudy, thanks for slapping our handslol.gif and thanks for a great job on the GT calendar. Jeff, thank you for protecting our "waters"! Happy new year and maybe next year you will be some place warmer where they have mint M&M's!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg